Monday, June 27, 2011

My almost green thumb.....


I started some seeds a few months ago, and they did pretty well as seedlings, but they have been needing transplanted for a long time.  Since Nic has been so busy at work, we couldn't find the time to get them in the ground. But his parents have been here for the past week, and Elston built me an awesome planter. I have tomatoes in the top row (and 7-8 little green tomatoes), cucumber and zucchini in the middle row, and lettuce, spinach, and herbs in the bottom box planters. I gave up on my cucumbers a few weeks ago and pretty much left them to die. Just as I was about to through them out, I found this! Yes, those sickly looking plants in the middle of my planter, are growing little baby cucs. I don't know how they are still alive, but I'm going to be feasting on those beauties.


1 comment: